Midwifery in Leschenault WA
Pregnancy is an exciting, life changing event but can also be daunting. We strive to provide holistic woman-centered care and childbirth education to prepare you for the arrival of your baby, giving you the confidence, calmness, joy and excitement for pregnancy, birth and motherhood.
We can support and guide you through your pregnancy, providing ample opportunities to alleviate any concerns and answer your questions.
- Endorsed Midwife
- Antenatal and Postnatal care up to 6 weeks
- Breastfeeding Support
- Referrals for Pathology and Ultrasounds
- Birth Plan support and Childbirth Education
- Shared care with Specialist Obstetricians
- Booking referrals to Bunbury Regional Hospital for birth
- On-site Iron Infusions
- Glucose Tolerance Testing referrals
- Hypnobirthing Australia (The Positive Birth Program) Via WACH or private one to one sessions