Visit our Leschenault podiatrist
Think about how often you’re on your feet every day. It’s only natural that your feet get sore from time to time. But chronic foot and leg pain isn’t normal, and can indicate more serious conditions.
If you’re experiencing regular foot and leg pain, a podiatrist can help you identify what’s causing it.
Our specialist team provides comprehensive podiatry care in Leschenault. We’ll help you identify what’s wrong, minimize your pain, regain mobility, and help you get back on your feet again.
Our podiatry services include:
- Achilles pain. Pain in your heel and lower back leg can indicate inflammation of the tendon and soft tissue around the area—more commonly known as Achilles tendonitis. We can assess your pain, identify the cause, and help you put a treatment plan in place to manage it.
- Diabetes and foot health. Diabetes can impact your circulation, which can cause problems with the small blood vessels in your feet and toes. It starts with pins and needles, tingling, and numbness, but can escalate to something more serious.
If you’re living with diabetes, our podiatrist can provide regular examinations to ensure you maintain good foot health.
- Foot pain management. While some pain around the ball and arch can be normal, chronic pain that gets worse isn’t. Our podiatrist will conduct a full assessment and can provide orthotic therapy if appropriate.
- Knee and shin pain. If you’re worried about regular pain under and around your kneecap, and up and down your shins, you might need to see a podiatrist. Our podiatrist can conduct 3D scans of the foot and lower legs to help diagnose the cause.
- Plantar fasciitis. Whether it’s increased pain after running or standing, or the first painful steps in the morning, acute ongoing pain in your heel can indicate plantar fasciitis. The good news is that with the right treatment plan, it can be easily managed.
Other services you can access include a biomechanical assessment & gait analysis; footwear recommendations; rehabilitation of chronic ankle pain; podiatric toenail and skin care; as well as a falls prevention and balance program.
We welcome all DVA and Medicare patients to our clinic.
Visit our Leschenault podiatry clinic
If foot and leg pain is stopping you from doing the things you love, it’s time to get help.
Our experienced Leschenault podiatrist Paula Jackson is engaged with a variety of different aspects of podiatry, from remedial support to sports maintenance.
Call our reception on 08 9725 8471 to book an appointment today.